Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
SPARCO F500K (0-18kg) seat
Company Sparco is the largest and most a world-renowned manufacturer of safety equipment for racing and rally cars, widely known in Formula 1, WRC, NASCAR racing series and more. In solutions used in Sparco car seats, we use our many years of experience in car rallies, the most innovative technologies in the field of safety, ready-made intuitive solutions that facilitate everyday life out of concern for your child.
Our products are not only quality, precision, original design, and above all safety. Sparco car seats offer certainty of use and thanks to the detailed selection of materials used in production - the well-being of your child.
Original Sparco child seat for children from 1 to 4 years old - dedicated weight from 9 to 18 kg. The seat has a velor, comfortable cover, easily disassembled for washing or cleaning, adjustable shoulder straps and softly padded side walls.
As one of the few models on the market the Sparco F500K car seat has a double seat belt mounting system , which allows the rear seat to be used to the direction of travel , while complying with the latest provisions of the "Road Traffic Law", updated with respect to Council Directive 91/671 / EEC, in which, in connection with the development of tests and new approval procedures for child car seats.
Each of our products has an original Sparco hologram.
Group: 0 + 1
Weight: 0-18 kg
Age: 0 - 4 years (approx.)
Fastening system: universal with the use of seat belts
Approval: ECE R44 / 04
· The unique stroke control system reduces the child's forward movement in the chair
· High quality chest harness
· The newborn insole can be used backwards and forwards backwards and forwards for better comfort for younger children
· Adjustable braces
· Side reinforcements with deep, softly padded side walls
· Extremely comfortable and easy to wash cover
We tested the movable parts of the car seats and their mechanical properties. We also conducted accident tests to check that they meet the highest safety requirements. All upholstery can be removed and washed at 40 degrees.
All SPARCO child seats have Dutch certificates, which are a sign of the highest level of safety and quality.
Each SPARCO car seat has the original R44 ECE orange approval label. The orange label guarantees that the car seat complies with the basic safety requirements of the European Safety Standard ECE R44.
- The word 'universal' means that the car seat fits all types of passenger cars.
- The label also indicates the weight group for which the seat is intended (e.g. from 9 to 18 kg)
- The symbol "E" identifies Europe, while the number next to "E" indicates the country in which the seat was tested: for example "1" for Germany, "2" for France, "4" for the Netherlands, and "20" for Poland.
- The certification number is the most important information for you. The first two digits indicate whether the car seat meets EU safety standards. For example "04" is the latest extension of the safety standard and "03" for the 1995 version of the regulation. Older standard seats, ie "01" or "02", have been discontinued since April 2008 because they do not meet current safety standards.
- ECE-R 44 or ECE R44 / 04 is the overall symbol for the standard's standard. For child seats that are secured with the ISOFIX system, new regulations will apply in the coming years regarding R44.
- The label also has the seal of the company that made the car seat.