Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The Ecumaster ADU display factory has several configured pages, each of which can be freely modified by the user.
As a result, the data displayed on the display may be different, for example in the case of tests, qualifications or the race itself, and may be changed manually or automatically.
Each displayed parameter or element (clocks, icons, text, etc.) can be easily modified using the provided software via a computer.
An extensive system of overlays enables displaying important messages such as low oil pressure or the best lap time regardless of the currently displayed screen.
- Lap timer: Lap timer with memory, time prediction, triggered by a beacon or GPS signal
- Possibility of configuration: 48 pages, user-defined content, possibility of uploading graphics
- Functions: Mathematical + logical
- Overlays: Yes, user-defined
- CAN stream: User defined, up to 48 input messages, predefined streams for popular ECUs
- Voltage range: 6-22 V, resistance in accordance with ISO 7637, with protection against reverse polarity
- Processor: 32 bits, automotive, 90MIPS
- Working temperature range: -30 ° C to 80 ° C
- Housing: Anodized aluminum, CNC machined, IP67 standard
- Connector: Automotive 36-way AMP
- Screen: 5 "TFT matte display, 800x480, active field 108x64.8 mm, brightness 600 cd / m2, TFT 7" display, 800x480, active field 154.08x85.92 mm, 500cd / m2 brightness
- Alarms: 15 x ultra bright RGB LED
- CAN: 2 x CAN 2.0B (250, 500, 1000 kbps) independent
- Serial port: RS232 (Rx, Tx)
- USB: Yes
- Analog: 8 analog outputs, 10 bits, 500 Hz, software selectable pullups / pulldowns
- Digital: 8 digital outputs freely configurable
- General purpose: 2 x protected 3A low side outputs
- Memory: USB Flash Memory
- Speed: up to 500Hz per channel
- Clock: Yes
- Accelerometer: 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer
- Light sensor: Built-in, the ability to automatically set the brightness
- Temperature sensor: Built-in to monitor the temperature of the display
- Real time clock: Built-in, battery powered